The business of choosing an ideal venue for your conference is one that can rather daunting, because it is really important that you get it right. However when choosing a venue for your conference you need to consider many things and you cannot solely focus on how much money you have.
- How Suitable is the Venue?
- Is the venue a true reflection of the company’s image’?
- Will it meet the needs of this meeting?
- Will it appeal to the target audience?
- Will the venue provide the best experience for the guests?
Finding a Location
Finding a location should rank very high on your list because it could very well determine whether or not your conference will be considered a success or failure. Do you want a conference in Cape Town or one in Johannesburg?
Here are some questions you should ask yourself:
- Is the location easily accessible?
- Does the location offer the necessary road/rail/air links?
- Does the venue offer any additional attractions that will appeal to the tastes of the guests
- What is the general ambiance? Will it generate interest?
- How safe is it?